Title: Administrative Assistant
Supervisor: Senior Pastor
The Administrative Assistant will support the ministry of the church by providing services for the business affairs of the church. This will include the management of all office functions including church records, finances, and facilities management. This person will also be responsible for the coordination of volunteers. This is a full-time position, Monday – Friday.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Office 365, Quickbooks, and with the skill set to learn other Data Entry Programs
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Ability to effectively communicate with various audiences
- Manage church office operations, including but not limited to coordinating use of facilities and vehicles
- Prepare new member packets, weekly bulletins, guides, flyers, and other printed material
- Coordinate the purchase of training material, literature and supplies for various departments
- Attend staff and Church Council meetings
- Other duties as assigned by the Pastor
Minimum Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an administrative assistant role is preferred
- Attending professional conferences and training seminars will be encouraged and preferred
- Demonstrated ability to always maintain confidentiality and professionalism
Familiarity with church policies and procedures and a lifestyle consistent with the Christian faith are desirable qualifications in a candidate. Sweat Memorial Baptist Church is a smoke free campus.
Please fill out the short form below with your contact information & upload your resume.